Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour
- white chocolate, chopped 100g
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour 1 1/4 cups
- white chocolate, chopped 250g
- cream cheese 500g
- castor sugar 1/2 cup
- thickened cream 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
1. Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
2. Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
3. Combine with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and using a spoon press into the base of a 20cm spring form tin.
4. Place to one side.
1. Melt 150g of chocolate as per directions above.
2. Place into a food processor with all ingredients except remaining chocolate and blend until smooth.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir through the remaining chopped white chocolate.
4. Pour mixture over base and place into the refrigerator.
5. Allow to set for at least 2 hours and serve with fresh berries.
Best made a day or two before use.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.