Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour
- For the Rice Krispies base
- large bananas, peeled 3
- smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour 4 cups
- For the Rice Krispies cups
- peanut butter, melted 1/3 cup
- 1 banana
- For the Rice Krispies fruit skewers
- strawberries, rinsed and halved lengthways 1 cup
- blueberries, rinsed 1/3 cup
- For the Rice Krispies pizza
- yoghurt 1/3 cup
For the Rice Krispies base:
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the 3 bananas until smooth. Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
2. Pour the Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Vanilla Flavour into the bowl and fold in to combine.
For the Rice Krispies cups:
3. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with cupcake cases. Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cups, pressing into a cup-like shape with a hollow centre. *Use the bottom of a shot glass to achieve this shape!
4. Add a teaspoon of peanut butter into each cup. Slice the banana into +-0.5cm slices and arrange the banana slices on top of the peanut butter. Place in the freezer for at least an hour or until firmly set.
For the Rice Krispies fruit skewers:
5. Line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper that is slightly hanging over edges. Press the Rice Krispies mixture into the lined baking tray, ensuring that the top is evenly pressed down. *Chef’s Tip: Dampen your hands to help press the layer down easily!
6. Chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until firm.
7. Using the baking paper to assist, remove the Rice Krispies slab from the tin and place it on a cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the Rice Krispies treats into 25 portions (4x4cm). *Chef’s Tip: A hot knife makes for easy slicing!
8. To assemble, push skewer through a Rice Krispies treat bar. Follow with a strawberry, 2 blueberries and repeat the layers. Repeat with the remaining skewers and fruit.
For the Rice Krispies pizza:
9. Grease a round dish and press the Rice Krispies mixture evenly into the dish, about 2cm thick. Freeze for at least an hour or until firmly set.
10. Use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to slice the base into pizza slices. Remove the slices from the dish and place a popsicle stick into the wider end of each triangle to create a ‘lolly’. Dip each lolly into the yoghurt and freeze the rest until needed. *Chef’s Tip: These are great prep-ahead treats and can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
11. Serve your treat of choice and ENJOY!