Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, lightly crushed 3-4 cups
- Oil for deep-frying
- Batter Ingredients
- Rice flour 150g
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds, dry-fry and coarsely pounded 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds, dry-fry and coarsely pounded 1 tsp
- Thick coconut milk 125ml
- Slaked lime water 1 tsp
- Water 250-260ml
- Salt to taste
1. For batter, combine all ingredients into a smooth mixture.
2. Heat rempeyek mould in hot oil for a few minutes.
3. Remove then spoon some batter into it.
4. Sprinkle enough Kellogg's® Corn Flakes to cover top.
5. Return to hot oil and rempeyek will peel away from mould.
6. Fry until golden, remove and drain well.