Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Chicken drumsticks 5 pcs
- Chicken thighs 5 pcs
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, lightly crushed 4 cups
- Four 1 cup
- Salt, divided 3 tsps
- Pepper, divided 1 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 cup
1. Heat oil to 175°C in a deep-fryer or large skillet.
2. Lightly crush Kellogg's® Corn Flakes by putting the ﬂakes inside a zip lock bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Set aside.
3. Season ﬂour with 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Set aside.
4. Whisk together egg and milk. Season with 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Set aside.
5. Season chicken with remaining 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper.
6. Coat chicken with ﬂour then with the egg and milk, then with the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes. Pat Kellogg's® Corn Flakes onto the chicken to make sure it adheres well.
7. Add coated chicken in batches and cook for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown with an internal temperature of 75°C. Cool in a rack.