Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Pitta breads 4
- Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped polygonum leaves 2 tbsp
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, coarsely crushed 2 cups
- Grated Mozzarella cheese 1 1/2 cups
- Chicken Curry Ingredients
- Minced chicken 200g
- Yellow onion, finely chopped 1/2
- Curry powder 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
1. For chicken curry, cook all ingredients on medium heat until chicken is done. Cool.
2. Spread tomato sauce and chili sauce onto pitta bread.
3. Spoon chicken curry mixture. Sprinkle polygonum leaves.
4. Spoon half of cheese followed by Kellogg's® Corn Flakes.
5. Top with more cheese then bake at 200˚C for 15 mins or until top of pizza is golden.