Kellogg's® Granola Tropical Burst
- large (400g) bananas, peeled 4
- large eggs 2
- Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola 3 cups (300g)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
2. Mash the bananas in a medium-sized bowl. Add the eggs and mix well until combined.
3. Add in 2 cups of the Kellogg's®️ Tropical Burst Granola and mix until just combined.
4. Divide the granola batter between the muffin cups and sprinkle the reserved cup of granola evenly over the filled cups.
5. Place the tray in the oven and bake the muffins for about 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. *Chef’s Tip: The muffins are cooked when they pull away from the sides!
6. Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack, allowing to cool completely.
7. When ready to serve, stack the muffins on a platter, serve and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Store the extras in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days!