Kellogg's® Granola Tropical Burst
- Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola 6 cups (770g)
- condensed milk 1 tin (385g)
- dark chocolate, broken into small pieces 2 1/2 slabs (250g)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Kellogg’s® Tropical Burst Granola with the condensed milk. Stir until well combined.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, gather balls of the mixture. Use your hands to form round-ish balls and arrange them on the tray, spaced well apart. *Chef’s Tip: Bake these in two batches to give each cookie enough space.
4. Bake the granola cookies for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. In a heatproof bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring in 30 second intervals until smooth.
6. Dip the one side of the cookie in the melted dark chocolate to coat and place back onto the cooling rack to set. Repeat until all Florentines are coated. *Chef’s Tip: Arrange the cooling rack over a tray to prevent messing chocolate onto the counter.
7. Serve the Florentines with fresh tropical fruit of choice and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Store the Florentine cookies in a sealed jar for up to 2 weeks.
3-Ingredient Banana Granola Muffins
Serves 12 | Prep 10 mins
Prep-ahead, versatile and delicious muffins made with only 3 easily accessible ingredients.
5-Ingredient Granola Breakfast Crunchies
Serves 15 | Prep 15 mins
An easy breakfast crunchie made with 5 ingredients only! The added peanut butter is sure to make this a favourite for young and old.