Kellogg's® Granola Tropical Burst
- Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola 2 1/2 cups
- smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup
- honey 1/4 cup
- vanilla essence 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a square (20cmx20cm) baking dish with enough baking paper to hang over its edges.
2. Using a spatula, combine the Kellogg's® Tropical Burst Granola, smooth peanut butter, honey, vanilla essence, cinnamon and salt, if using, together in a mixing bowl.
*Chef’s Tip: To soften thick honey, let it stand in a bowl of hot water before using.
3. Press the mixture into the baking dish, pressing it in firmly to form an even layer.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and firm. Allow to cool in the baking dish for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the crunchies, with the baking paper, from the baking dish. Using a serrated knife, cut into 15 squares and transfer to a cooling rack.
6. Once cooled, serve the crunchies with freshly brewed coffee and ENJOY!
*Chef’s Tip: The crunchies can be stored for up to 10 days in an airtight cookie jar.