A simple 3-step meal giving you the multigrain goodness of Kellogg's® Muesli With 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds that can be made overnight!
Kellogg's® Muesli with 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds
- Kellogg's® Muesli With 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds 1/2 cup
- Greek yogurt 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Grated jaggery 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Fresh blueberries or strawberries 1/2 cup
- Blueberry compote 2 tbsp
- Small ripe banana 1
- Chia seeds 1 tbsp
- Apple slices for garnish
1. Mix ½ cup Kellogg's® Muesli With 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds, blueberry compote (or fruit jam or fruit crush) and yoghurt in a bowl.
2. Pour in milk with a dash of cinnamon and jaggery powder. Mix well and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
3. Next morning, layer a mason jar with some dry Kellogg’s Muesli and the mixture prepared overnight.
4. Add on top some sliced bananas and fresh blueberries.
5. Sprinkle some chia seeds in between the layers.
6. Garnish with more fresh berries and thin apple slices.
7. Enjoy your Berry Bircher Muesli cold.