Kellogg's® Muesli with 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds
- Kellogg's® Muesli With 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds 1 1/4 cup
- Black dates, soft and seedless 8 to 10
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Plain Greek yogurt 1 cup
- Skimmed milk powder 2 tbsp
- Chia seeds, previously soaked 2 tsp
- Mixed fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries) 1/2 cup
- Strawberry pulp 2 tsp
- Pumpkin seeds for topping
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the Kellogg’s® Muesli with 21% Fruit, Nut & Seeds with the soft mashed dates and honey .
2. Mix the Greek yoghurt with skim milk powder, chia seeds and 2 tsp strawberry pulp.
3. Line a tin with butter paper and place the Muesli mixture and press it down firmly.
4. Add the yoghurt mixture on top of the Muesli layer .
5. Place cut bits of fresh berries on top and sprinkle some pumpkin seeds.
6. Freeze for 1-2 hours till well set.
7. Serve immediately for a gratifying cool experience.