Kellogg's® Granola Crunchy
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola 2 1/2 cups
- butter, melted 100g
- tubs cream cheese 1 1/2
- condensed milk 3/4 tin (290g)
- tinned apple slices, drained and chopped (keep the syrup for serving!) 1 cup (120g)
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
2. Place the Kellogg’s® Crunchy Granola in a resealable bag and lightly crush using a rolling pin.
3. Combine the crushed granola with the melted butter and press ¾ of the mixture into the bases of the lined muffin tin.
4. Bake the granola cases in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
5. To prepare the cheesecake mixture, beat the cream cheese and the condensed milk until smooth.
6. Pour the cheesecake mixture into each muffin tray hole so that each is two-thirds filled. Spoon a thin layer of chopped apple, lightly drizzle with some of the syrup from the tin and top with the remaining granola crumble mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the cheesecakes have set and the crumble is golden.
8. Allow to cool and set for 10 minutes.
9. Serve slightly warm with a drizzled tablespoon of tinned apple syrup over each and ENJOY!