Kellogg's® Granola Crunchy
- cream cheese 1 tub (250g)
- full cream yoghurt 2 3/4 cups
- honey 1/2 cup
- ground cinnamon 2 1/2 tsp
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola 2 cups
1. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the yoghurt, honey and cinnamon to the cream cheese and beat until combined and creamy.
2. Lightly grease the popsicle moulds with non-stick spray. *Chef’s Tip: You can use disposable cups to substitute the popsicle moulds.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of granola into the bottom of each mould and layer with ¼ cup of cream cheese filling. Repeat this until all the moulds are full, ending with a layer of granola. *Chef’s Tip: If adding berries, add them when adding the cheesecake filling.
4. Push a popsicle stick into the centre of all the cheesecake lollies and place the mould into the freezer overnight until frozen.
5. Gently remove the popsicles from the moulds. Serve and ENJOY!