Kellogg's® Granola Crunchy
- For the cookies
- ripe bananas 3
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola with a Hint of Cinnamon 2 1/2 cups (248g)
- peanut butter 5 tbsp
- For the filling
- dark chocolate, melted 1/2 cup
- strawberry jam 1/2 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth and lump-free. Add the Kellogg’s® Crunchy Granola with a Hint of Cinnamon and the peanut butter. Stir with a spoon until combined.
3. Spoon tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough onto the baking paper.
4. Use your thumb or the back of a small measuring spoon and press into the middle of the cookie dough to create an indent. Chefs Tip: *Spray the back of the spoon with grease-spray to ensure that the batter does not stick.
5. Bake the cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
6. Place the cookies on a cooling rack and allow to cool, about 5 minutes. The cookies will crisp up slightly as they cool.
For the filling:
7. Once cooled, fill half of the cookies with the melted dark chocolate and the other half with strawberry jam until all of the cookies are filled. Serve the cookies on a plate with a glass of milk and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to a week!