Kellogg's® Granola Crunchy
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola with a Hint of Cinnamon 1 cup
- smooth peanut butter, sugar-free 4 tbsp
- gelatine powder 6 tsp
- honey 2 tsp
- low-fat plain yoghurt 3/4 cup
- low-fat blueberry yoghurt 3/4 cup
- low-fat strawberry yoghurt 3/4 cup
1. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake liners and grease each cup.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Kellogg’s® Crunchy Granola with a Hint of Cinnamon with the peanut butter and mix until the mixture sticks together.
3. Press the granola mixture firmly into the base of each cupcake liner, about 1 tablespoon full each. Refrigerate until needed.
4. Sprinkle the gelatine powder into a small ramekin. Add 6 tablespoons of cold water and stir immediately to dissolve. Set aside at room temperature until needed.
5. Add each flavour yoghurt into a mixing bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of honey to the plain yoghurt and stir to combine.
6. Microwave the set gelatine for 15 seconds until melted and add a third of the gelatine to the blueberry batch of yoghurt. Stir to combine and divide this batch over the granola base in the muffin cups. *Chef’s Tip: It is advisable to work quickly as the gelatine mixtures will set quickly.
7. Add another third of the melted gelatine to the batch of plain yoghurt. Stir to combine and divide this batch over the blueberry yoghurt layer in the muffin cups.
8. Add the final third of the melted gelatine to the batch of strawberry flavoured yoghurt. Stir to combine and divide this batch over the plain yoghurt layer in the muffin cups. Refrigerate about 2-3 hours or until set.
9. When set, serve the yoghurt tarts as a beautiful brunch treat with fresh fruit, mint sprigs and orange juice and ENJOY!
5-Ingredient Thumbprint Peanut Butter Cookies
Serves 20 | Prep 15 mins
These cookies are one of the easiest treats to make and have two delicious fillings to choose from!
5-Ingredient Mini Apple Crumble Cheesecakes
Serves 12 | Prep 20 mins
An apple crumble pie combined with a cheesecake – dessert heaven!
Milk Tart Frozen Cheesecake Pops
Serves 12 | Prep 30 mins
A healthy spin on cheesecake using SA’s favourite granola and epic milk tart flavours. Served as an easy-to-eat popsicle.
Secret-Centre Carrot Cake Muffins
Serves 12 | Prep 20 mins
A carrot cake flavour in the form of a healthy, crunchy breakfast muffin!
Crunchy Carrot Cake Traybake
Serves 16 | Prep 20 mins
An easy sheet-pan carrot cake! A hint of cinnamon and crunch makes this treat a delicious South African favourite!