Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- water 1 cup
- vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- all-purpose or bread flour 2 1/4 cups
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes 1 cup
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- active dry yeast 1 1/2 teaspoons
1. In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select ‘Dough’ setting. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
3. On lightly floured surface roll each half of dough into 25 cm (10-inch) circles. Place each on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray; build up edges of dough slightly. Use a fork to prick bottom of crust. Cover and let rise in warm place for 35 minutes or nearly double in bulk. Add the toppings.
4. Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is crisp, toppings are hot and cheese is melted.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Serves 6 | Prep 20 mins
This side-dish is so flavour-packed that no one would blame you for making it the main feature.
Cauliflower Bacon Gratin with All Bran Crumbles
Serves 8 | Prep 20 mins
Cauliflower is elevated with bacon and béchamel in this scrumptious dish. Appetiser or entrée, this recipe is sure to impress.
Serves 10 | Prep 10 mins
These tender and flakey biscuits are perfect just as they are but can be easily transformed into cheesy delights.
5-Ingredient Peanut Butter All-Bran Bars
Serves 12 | Prep 15 mins
Quick and easy All-Bran bars made with only 5 ingredients - perfect for make-ahead breakfasts and snacks!