Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- chopped celery 1/2 cup
- chopped green pepper 1/4 cup
- chopped green onion 1/4 cup
- minced garlic 1 clove
- vegetable oil 2 teaspoons
- small chopped tomato 1
- ground oregano 1/2 teaspoon
- ground pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Kellogg’s® All-Bran® Flakes 1/2 cup
- dried bread crumbs 1/4 cup
- grated low-fat mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup
- tomato sauce or any prepared tomato-based pasta sauce 1/2 cup
- grated parmesan cheese 2 tablespoons
- medium zucchini (about 20 cm/ 8" long) 3
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Crush All-Bran® Flakes cereal. Set aside.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out centre flesh of zucchini, roughly chop and set aside. Place hollowed out zucchini shells in the bottom of a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
3. In medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add celery, green pepper, onions garlic, and reserved, chopped zucchini flesh. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until softened. Remove from heat and stir in tomato, oregano, pepper, crushed All-Bran® Flakes cereal, bread crumbs and mozzarella.
4. Divide mixture evenly amongst hollowed out zucchini shells. Recipe can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated for up to 12 hours.
5. Spoon tomato sauce down the centre of each zucchini. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until zucchinis are tender, filling is hot and top is golden brown.