Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- Béchamel Sauce
- butter 3 tablespoons
- flour 1/3 cup
- milk 1½ cups
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- cooked bacon 8 slices
- Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes 1 cup
- large cauliflower, cut into small florets 1
- grated parmesan cheese 2/3 cup
- grated aged cheddar cheese 1/3 cup
- grated mozzarella cheese 1/3 cup
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Béchamel Sauce: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in flour. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, for 1 or 2 minutes to make a paste. Gradually stir in milk, nutmeg and salt; cook, whisking, for 5 or 6 minutes or until mixture thickens. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse bacon and cereal until coarsely ground; set aside.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch cauliflower florets for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain well; place in a 3.5 L (13- x 9-inch) baking dish and pour the sauce over top. Sprinkle with parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella. Sprinkle the bacon mixture over top; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
5. Broil for 1 or 2 minutes or until top is browned.