- Kellogg's® Chocos®, powdered 2 cups
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Condensed milk 120ml
- Ripe banana 2
- Cream (optional) 100ml
- Almonds for garnish 3 to 5
1. Begin with adding 2 cups of Kellogg's® Chocos® in the blender to create a fine powdered mixture.
2. Add a cup of yogurt into the powdered mixture.
3. Add 2 chopped bananas to the mixture.
4. Blend all the ingredients well.
5. Pour the mixture into a bowl and freeze it till it’s ready to be eaten!
6. Your tasty and nourishing Kellogg's® Chocos® Chocolate Glacier is ready in 5 simple steps. Enjoy!