Corn Flakes Spinach Surprise
Your kids won't say "No" to spinach anymore! This wholesome meal of Cornflakes Spinach Surprise will put a smile on their faces, as well as yours.
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 30g
- Milk 150ml
- Spinach, blanch and pureed 25g
- Corn flour 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Cheese, grated 10g
- Sugar to taste (optional)
1. In a mixer add the milk, corn flour and spinach puree, blend.
2. Transfer to a saucepan, cook on a very low flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously, do not boil.
3. Add the seasonings as per taste and switch off the flame.
4. Pour the spinach sauce into a serving bowl, add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original, garnish with grated cheese and serve immediately.