Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
A post work out energy snack that will re-energize and refresh you at the same time!
Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries 1 1/4 cup
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Greek yogurt (strawberry flavoured) 1 cup
- Greek yogurt (mango flavoured) 1 cup
- Skimmed milk powder 2 tbsp
- Mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries), cut into bits 1/2 cup
- Mango, peeled cubes 1/2 cup
1. In a large mixing bowl mix the Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries with honey.
2. To the mango flavoured yoghurt add the skimmed milk powder and chia seeds and mix.
3. Line freezer friendly silicon moulds with paper cups.
4. Place a tablespoon full of the Granola mixture in each of the paper cups and press down firmly.
5. Add about 2 tbsp of the yoghurt mixture on to the Granola layer.
6. Place cut bits of berries on the berry flavoured yoghurt cups. Place cubes of mango on the mango flavoured yoghurt cups. Freeze for 1-2 hours till well set.
7. Serve immediately for a gratifying cool experience.
Granola Rose Kheer Parfait
Serves 3 | Prep 15 mins
An easy, delicious and amazing treat to make for the festive season at home to impress your loved ones!
Summer Granola Parfait
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
Kickstart the mango season with a juicy & fresh parfait using Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries.
Granola Chia Pudding
Serves 3 | Prep 10 mins
Make nourishing food tasty with this deliciously easy treat that provides multigrain goodness!