Granola Chia Pudding
Make nourishing food tasty with this deliciously easy treat that provides multigrain goodness!
Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries
- Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries 3/4 to 1 cup
- Chia seeds 1/4 cup
- Almond milk 3/4 cup
- Coconut milk 1/4 cup
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
- Strawberry jam 1/4 cup
- Strawberries, sliced 1/2 cup
1. Combine the almond milk, coconut milk, honey, cinnamon powder in a bowl with lid and whisk well. Add the chia seeds and mix well.
2. Cover with the lid and refrigerate for a minimum of 3-4 hours or overnight for better results.
3. In a Mason jar make layers of strawberry jam, chilled chia pudding & Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries, and top with fresh strawberries. Your jar of delicious multigrain goodness is ready!
Granola Rose Kheer Parfait
Serves 3 | Prep 15 mins
An easy, delicious and amazing treat to make for the festive season at home to impress your loved ones!
Summer Granola Parfait
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
Kickstart the mango season with a juicy & fresh parfait using Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola Almonds & Cranberries.
Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
Serves 3 | Prep 10 mins
A post work out energy snack that will re-energize and refresh you at the same time!