- Sugar 10g
- Medium banana 1
- Milk 250ml
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Kellogg's® Chocos® 30g
- Almonds 15g
- Walnuts 15g
- Gond katira, soaked 5g
- Ice 4 to 5 cubes
1. Heat a pan and caramelize the sugar.
2. Add the sugar to 50 ml of milk.
3. In a blender add all the ingredients except Kellogg's® Chocos® and some almonds. Wooosh blend them.
4. Now add Ice and work the blender again.
5. Add Kellogg's® Chocos® and save some for garnish.
6. Work the blender again and transfer it to a glass.
7. Garnish with Kellogg's® Chocos®, almonds and banana and serve chilled.