- Kellogg's® Chocos®, crushed to powder 1 cup
- Flour 3/4 cup
- Chocolate 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder 1 cup
- Flaxseed Powder 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 tsp
- Almonds, pounded 1/2 cup
1. Mix the Kellogg's® Chocos® powder, flour, flaxseed powder, and almonds in one bowl.
2. Microwave butter, cocoa, and sugar separately for one minute.
3. Stir well and add milk, baking soda, baking powder, yogurt, vanilla extract and oil to this.
4. Now, mix the wet and dry ingredients together to form a thick batter.
5. Pour this batter into ceramic mugs, leaving a little space on the top for the cakes to rise.
6. Microwave these for 2 minutes. Your Kellogg's Chocos and Badam Micro Mug cakes are ready!