- Kellogg's® Chocos® 1 cup
- Milk 4 cups
- Mava 1/2 cup
- Anjeer 10 to 12
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Musk melon seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Paper cups as needed
1. Boil milk in a saucepan with sugar and reduce to half.
2. Add the soaked and chopped anjeer. Continue cooking on moderate flame, stir continuously.
3. When sufficiently thick, add the mashed mava and powdered Kellogg's® Chocos®. Mix well.
4. Add the crushed walnuts, ghee and cardamom powder.
5. Stir continuously and cook till it forms and ball and leaves the side of the pan.
6. Pour on to a previously greased thali.
7. Spread and pat with a spatula or greased bottom of a katori.
8. The barfi should be fairly thick, sprinkle melon seeds on top, press gently.
9. Cool for about an hour and a half, cut into cubes and place in a paper cup.