Chocos Breakfast Pancakes
You know it's a happy morning when the smell of pancakes fills the air. Enjoy this serving of Chocos Breakfast Pancakes!
- Kellogg's® Chocos®, powdered 26g
- Ragi/ Nachni flour 1 tbsp or 15g
- Plain flour 1 tbsp or 15g
- Egg, beaten OR 1 heaped tbsp skim milk powder 1
- Milk 1 cup or 200ml
- Vanilla essence Few drops
- Oil/ butter/ ghee 1 tsp
- Toppings of honey/jaggery syrup/banana (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, blend all the above ingredients except ghee and the topping ingredients.
2. Blend well to get a batter consistency.
3. Heat a medium sized non-stick pan.
4. Grease slightly with oil/butter/ghee.
5. Swirl a ladle full of the batter and twirl the pan to ensure even spread.
6. Cook on a medium to low flame for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Turnover, cook again till done.
8. Serve with topping of your choice or with banana.