- Kellogg's® Chocos®, crushed well 26g
- Milk 1 cup or 200ml
- Egg 1
- Chocolate syrup 1 tbsp
- Halim/ Aliv seeds, soaked in water for 10 minutes before use 2 tsp
- Almonds, finely chopped 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
1. Warm the milk, blend in the chocolate syrup.
2. Add the crushed Kellogg's® Chocos®, almonds, soaked halim/ aliv seeds and vanilla essence.
3. Cool and add 1 beaten egg.
4. Mix well and pour into a slightly greased jelly mould or deep steel bowl.
5. Cover with foil and secure it well, steam for 20 minutes.
6. Clean sides with a blunt knife and turnover on to a plate.
7. Serve warm or cold.
Note: Pudding can be garnished with slices of banana, strawberry or any seasonal fruit you desire.