- Kellogg's® Chocos® 1 cup
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1/4 cup
- Dates 3/4 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp
- Almonds 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 2 to 3 tbsp
- Garden cress seeds, soaked 2 tsp
- Soya flour 2 tbsp
- Ghee 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add the soya flour and roast gently on low flame.
2. Add the chopped dates and stir.
3. Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original, Kellogg's® Chocos®, almonds and cashew nuts (all crushed).
4. Mix well and cook on a low flame for a while, add garden cress seeds and mix.
5. Add the desiccated coconut, cardamom powder and continue mixing.
6. Put off the flame and allow to cool. If mixture seems dry, add honey and mix well.
7. When sufficiently cool, shape into ladoos of desired size.
8. Roll the ladoos in a mixture of desiccated coconut and crushed Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original.