- Kellogg's® Chocos® 52g
- Thick curd 1 cup or 200g
- Milk 1/4 cup or 50ml
- Skim milk powder 1 tbsp heaped or 15 to 18g
- Jaggery or sugar 2 tsp or to taste
- Almonds, crushed 1/2 tbsp or 10g
- Black currants or raisins 1/2 tbsp or 10g
- Vanilla essence (optional) Few drops
- Mixed fruit bits 2 tbsp or 30 to 40g
- Seasonal fruits or fruits of your choice can be used as topping
1. Blend curd, milk, skim milk powder with jaggery or sugar powder (if using) to get a smooth mixture.
2. Add the chopped almonds and black currants/raisins.
3. Add the crushed Kellogg's® Chocos® and mix well.
4. Pour into a freezer friendly box that is lined with butter paper.
5. Secure lid and freeze for 4 - 6 hours.
6. Scoop out the frozen cereal-curd mixture into serving bowls.
7. Put the fruit bit toppings, you may drizzle some honey or chocolate sauce on top if jaggery/sugar was not added earlier
8. Serve immediately.