- Kellogg's® Chocos® 26g
- Dates, seedless 50g
- Chana dal daliya 15g
- Desiccated coconut 15 to 20g
- Ghee or oil 1 tsp
- Milk powder 30g
- Sesame seeds 1 tsp
1. Coarsely crush the Kellogg's® Chocos® and finely chop the dates.
2. In a non-stick pan add one tsp of ghee or oil, stir for a minute, immediately add the chopped dates.
3. Stir well, sprinkling a little water on the dates.
4. When the dates soften add the powdered Kellogg's® Chocos®, powdered chana dal, daliya, sesame seeds and desiccated coconut, mix thoroughly.
5. Switch off the flame, add milk powder and mix well.
6. Pour out on a greased thali, flatten and allow to cool.
7. Cut out in to cubes or shape as ladoos.