- Kellogg's® Chocos®, powdered well 1/2 cup
- Whole milk 1 cup
- Fresh cream 3 tbsp
- Skim milk powder 2 tbsp
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, finely chopped 3 to 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence Few drops
1. In a saucepan, add the milk, cream and skim-milk powder, whisk well and simmer on a low flame.
2. Add the powdered Kellogg's® Chocos® and simmer for a few more minutes.
3. Add vanilla essence, stir well.
4. Place the chopped chocolate pieces in a big mixing bowl and pour the Chocos-milk-cream mixture on it.
5. Stir well till the mixture cools, taste for sweetness, if needed you may add sugar or honey to taste.
6. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze for about 4 hours or till set.