- Kellogg's® Chocos® 26g
- Milk 300ml
- Ragi malt (Nachni satva)/ flour 1 tbsp or 10 to 12g
- Jaggery powder 1 tbsp (15g or to taste)
- Halim/ Aliv seeds, soaked in water for 7 to 10 minutes 2 tsp
- Cardamom, powdered OR 1
- Few drops vanilla essence
- Almond silvers 2 tsp
1. Blend the ragi flour and milk in a cooking pan.
2. Add jaggery and boil the mixture together for 5-7 minutes stirring continuously.
3. Add the soaked halim/aliv seeds, cardamom powder/vanilla essence.
4. Add the Kellogg's® Chocos®, almond slivers and mix well.
5. Serve hot.