- Kellogg's® Chocos®, well crushed 40g or 7 to 8 tbsp
- Nachni (Ragi) flour 40g or 3 tbsp
- Dates, preferably black, soft variety 10 to 12
- Sesame seeds, slightly roasted, preferably black til 10g or 2 to 3 tsp
- Garden cress seeds (halim), soaked for 10 minutes in water before use 2 tsp
- Organic Jaggery 45 to 50g or 3 tbsp or to taste
- Almonds, crushed 15g or 1 tbsp
- Ghee 15g or 1 tbsp
- Dry ginger powder (sounth) 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder or nutmeg powder Few pinches
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan and roast the nachni flour on a very low flame for 5-7 minutes stirring constantly.
2. Add the crushed Kellogg's® Chocos®, roasted sesame seeds, garden cress seeds, crushed almonds, sounth and cardamom or nutmeg powder.
3. Add the chopped dates and grated jaggery, mix well.
4. When cool, apply a little ghee on your palms and shape like chocolate eclairs and wrap in coloured gelatin paper or shape as mini bars.
5. Can be stored for 7-10 days in air-tight container in a cool dry place.