Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1 1/2 cup
- Kurmura 1/2 cup
- Peanuts 3 tbsp
- Chana dal spicy (farsan variety)
- Potato Salli, raw 1/4 cup
- Garlic flakes, crushed 6 to 7 peels
- Ginger, grated 1/2 inch piece
- Onion, thinly sliced 3 tbsp
- Green chilli 2 to 3 slit or to taste
- Curry leaves 10 to 12
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp
- Haldi powder 2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Castor sugar 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Oil 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Dry roast the kurmura, fry potato salli and peanuts and keep aside.
2. Make a barista of thinly sliced onions, fry crisp, do not burn.
3. Heat oil in a deep kadhai, add mustard seeds and allow to crackle.
4. Add the crushed garlic and slit green chillies, sauté for a few minutes.
5. Add curry leaves, sesame seeds, flax seeds and hing.
6. Take the kadhai away from flame and add haldi powder, chilli powder, salt, mix.
7. Add fried potato salli, peanuts and mix.
8. Add the kurmura and Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original, put back on low flame.
9. Mix in the chana dal and onion barista, add castor sugar, mix well, put off the flame.
10. Adjust seasoning, cool and store in air tight container.