Corn Flakes - Chocos Chill Out
The perfect summer delight one can ask for, a nourishing as well as deliciously easy to make Kellogg's Corn Flakes & Chocos Frozen Popsicles!
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original, powdered 3/4 cup
- Kellogg's® Chocos®, slightly crushed (do not powder) 1/4 cup
- Mango, peeled, cubed and refrigerate for an hour before use 1/2 cup or 100g
- Greek yogurt or thick curds 1 1/2 cup or 300g
- Honey 1 tbsp or 15g or to taste
- Mango essence (optional) Few drops
1. Add the chilled bananas and mango cubes to the blender and blend for 2 minutes.
2. Mix the honey and yogurt and blend for a while.
3. Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original and vanilla essence and blend again.
4. Gently mix in crushed Kellogg's® Chocos® and pour into ice cream tubs or freezer friendly box.
5. Top with a few Kellogg's® Chocos® and bits of mangoes.
6. Freeze till set, serve by itself or scoop out on a bed of chopped mangoes.