Corn Flakes Frozen Fun
Try this tasty and nourishing Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original Frozen Fun for a summer that's full of 'Chilled out' memories!
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Ingredients A
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 2 1/2 cups or 200g
- Roasted peanut powder 2 tbsp or 30g
- Dates 1/2 cup or 50g
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Ingredients B
- Pineapple, finely chopped 1/2 cup or 100g
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Thick curds or Greek yogurt 2 cups or 400g
1. In a mixer, add all the ingredients listed under A.
2. Line a tin or freezer friendly box with butter-paper.
3. Pour out all the mixture from the blender onto the lined tin and press down firmly, spreading uniformly.
4. Add sugar to the pineapple pieces and cook on a low flame, stirring continuously till a slurry-like consistency is reached, do not overcook.
5. Cool. Keep aside for toppings.
6. Blend the curds gently with a whisk and refrigerate till use.
7. Spread out the chilled curds evenly on top of the cereal layer.
8. Gently swirl the cooked pineapple on top of the curd layer and freeze it.