Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1 1/2 cup
- Makhana 1/2 cup
- Peanuts 3 tbsp
- Chanal dal 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 3 tbsp
- Almonds 2 tbsp
- Dry coconut slices 1/4 cup
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Saunf 1 tsp
- Jeera 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya seeds 2 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp
- Ginger, grated 1 tsp
- Green chilli 3 to 4 slit or to taste
- Curry leaves 12 to 15
- Haldi powder 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Castor sugar 3 to 4 tsp
- Hing Few pinches
- Oil 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Sauté the makhana in a little oil, crush and keep aside.
2. Fr the dry coconut slices and peanuts, cashews, almonds, chana dal, and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a deep kadhai, add the mustard seeds. When they crackle, add green chillies and sauté.
4. Add saunf, jeera, dhania seeds, sesame seeds, raisins and curry leaves.
5. Take away from flame and add hing, haldi powder, chilli powder and salt.
6. Add all the nuts, makhana and coconut slices.
7. Mix in the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original, return to flame and sauté gently for a minute or two.
8. Add the castor sugar, mix, put off the flame, adjust seasoning.
9. Cool and store in air tight container.