Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1 cup
- Makhana 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 1/2 cup
- Mixed nuts 1 cup
- Flax seeds 1 tbsp
- Sounth 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Ghee 2 to 3 tbsp
1. Toast Makhana in some ghee.
2. Combine Walnuts, Almonds & Flax Seeds.
3. Toast Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original.
4. Add in Sesame Seeds Makhana and nuts, then grind them.
5. Add Powdered dried Ginger & Elaichi to the mixture.
6. Combine with a little melted jaggery.
7. Bind by pouring in some milk. Mix it well along with toppings of Cranberries & Choco Chips.
8. Bind them into small laddoos/ chocolate balls.
9. Roll the Makhana Chocolate Balls in a bowl of cocoa.
10. Your quick & easy homemade Makhana Chocolate Balls are ready to serve!