Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1 cup
- Makhana 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1/4 cup
- Mixed nuts 1 cup
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Edible gum 1/2 tbsp
- Flax seeds 1 tbsp
- Dry ginger powder 3/4 tsp or to taste
- Sesame seeds 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Milk 2 to 3 tbsp
1. In a non-stick kadhai, add 1 tbsp ghee and gently roast the makhana till crisp, remove and keep aside.
2. Add a little more ghee, gently roast the dry nuts, flaxseed, edible gum (all separately) and keep aside.
3. Powder the makhana, nuts and edible gum in a mixer keeping aside a little Makhana and nuts to be crushed.
4. Melt the jaggery in the kadhai adding a tbsp of water.
5. When it melts, add all the above roasted ingredients, raisings, sesame seeds, and mix well. Add powdered Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original and mix thoroughly.
6. Add the desiccated coconut, milk and mix thoroughly. Add dry ginger powder and cardamom powder, mix well and shape into ladoos.