Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 25g or 4 to 5 tbsp
- Curd, preferably chilled 250g or 1 cup heaped
- Fresh pomegranate seeds 30g or 2 tbsp
- Apple bits 10 to 12g or 2 tbsp
- Walnut bits 15g or 1 tbsp
- Sugar or honey 2 tsp
- Roasted jeera powder 3/4 tsp
- Peppercorns, crushed 1/2 tsp
- Pink rock salt powder 3/4 tsp
- Salt Few pinches
- Mint leaves, chopped 1 to 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder for garnish
1. In a bowl, beat the curd, add all ingredients except the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original. Taste and adjust seasoning.
2. In a tall broad glass make two layers of the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original and curd mixture, leave a little curd for the top. Alternately gently mix the cornflakes into the curd mixture.
3. Garnish with red chili powder and few pomegranate seeds.
4. Serve immediately.