Corn Flakes Rainbow Smoothie Bowl
Add colour along with nourishment to your smoothie bowl with tasty fruits & nourishing Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original!
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Curd 200g
- Chia seeds, soaked 5g
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 20g
- Dates, seeded 20g
- Juice of fresh beetroot 5ml
- Dragon fruit 50g
- Grapes 4
- Strawberries 5
- Kiwi 1/2
- Almonds 10
- Pumpkin seeds 5g
- Roasted desiccated coconut 5g
- Sugar 5g
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender except chia seeds, corn flakes and some part of each fruit.
2. Add to the bowl add chia seeds, all corn flakes.
3. Decorate beautifully with fruits of your choice and refrigerate for 5 mins.
4. Enjoy cool and fruity Corn Flakes Rainbow Smoothie Bowl.
Corn Flakes Fruit Basket
Serves 3 | Prep 5 mins
Have fun with your favourite fruits as they come together with the nourishment of Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original!
Taal Mael Fruity Custard
Serves 2 | Prep 20 mins
Mix, match, and enjoy this simple, yet tasty custard recipe.
Corn Flakes Spinach Surprise
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
Your kids won't say "No" to spinach anymore! This wholesome meal of Cornflakes Spinach Surprise will put a smile on their faces, as well as yours.
Corn Flakes Coconut Meva Peda
Serves 8 | Prep 20 mins
A delicious twist to a popular dessert, with the crunchy goodness of Corn Flakes.
Serves 2 | Prep 10 mins
Compromising on taste for nourishment is not an option anymore. Get the best of both worlds with Kellogg's Anjeer Porridge.
Corn Flakes Curd Rice
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
Surprise your kids with adding a fun & nourishing twist to their favourite traditional recipe!