Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 40g or 7 to 8 tbsp
- Soya flour 30g or 2 tbsp
- Thick besan 30g or 2 tbsp
- Dry coconut shreds 15g or 1bsp
- Almonds 15g or 1 tbsp
- Dry date powder (Kharik powder) or chopped dates 15g or 1 tbsp
- Edible gum, sauté in a little ghee and powder (optional) 2 to 3 tsp
- Flax seeds, slightly roasted 2 tsp
- Sesame seeds, slightly roasted 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
- Dry ginger powder (sounth) 1/4 tsp
- Aniseed (Sauf) powder 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Pepper corns, crushed 2 to 4
- Organic jaggery 60g or 4 tbsp or to taste
- Ghee 2 tbsp
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick kadhai.
2. Add soya flour and thick besan, roast on a low flame for 7-8 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Add the coconut shreds and sauté for a while.
4. Add the crushed Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original and all other ingredients except jaggery. Mix well and sauté for a minute.
5. Mix in the grated jaggery, blend well and take away from flame.
6. Mix the contents thoroughly, apply a little ghee on your palms and shape into ladoos of desired size.
7. Cool and store. Ladoos can be preserved in an air-tight container for a couple of weeks.