Mango Custard with Corn Flakes Crumbles
Relish the goodness of Mangoes in the form of custard with the nourishment of Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original!
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Original 1 1/2 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Custard powder mixed with 2 tbsp milk 3 tbsp
- Chopped walnuts, roasted 2 tbsp
- Softened butter 3 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Sliced mangoes for topping
1. Heat the milk in a pan, add the custard powder paste and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the milk thickens, while stirring continuously (so that no lumps are formed).
2. Remove from the flame, mix well and pour into a bowl and cool and keep aside.
3. When cool, add the mango puree and refrigerate.
4. Combine the corn flakes, walnuts, butter, nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix well.
5. Just before serving spread the corn flakes crumble evenly at the bottom of the serving bowl, pour the chilled custard gently over it and serve immediately topped with sliced mangoes.