Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- self raising flour 2 cups
- baking powder 2 teaspoons
- sugar 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 1 cup
- egg 1
- cooked pumpkin 200g
- milk 1/4–1/3 cup
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
3. Add the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes.
4. Whisk together the egg and pumpkin puree and roughly combine with the flour mixture.
5. Add 1/4 cup of milk to the mixture and combine well. *If mixture is too dry add remaining milk.
6. Turn out onto a floured surface and roll out to a 5cm thick rectangle.
7. With a sharp knife, score top of scone to make 12 portions.
8. Place on a lined baking tray.
9. Bake on middle shelf for 12-14 minutes until well puffed and golden.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a clean tea towel.
11. Serve with butter and jam.
Corn Flakes Chicken Burger
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
You’ve heard of a schnitzel burger? Well this recipe takes the burger crunch to a whole other level with the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes crunch! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.
Corn Flakes Chilaquiles
Serves 1 | Prep 5 mins
Salsa for breakfast? Oh, yes please! Take Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes and add eggs, milk, avocado, tomato, jalapeño, light sour cream and lime.
Waffilicious Corn Flakes
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
No batter? No problem. Whip up a crowd favourite with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, strawberries, vanilla-flavoured custard or milk, maple syrup, and chopped pecans, topped with whipped cream.