Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- can apricot halves 425g
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 3 cups
- milk 4 cups
- brown sugar 2 tablespoons
- nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon
1. Drain apricots.
2. Place all ingredients into an electric blender.
3. Blend at high speed until well combined.
4. Chill. Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
Alternatives: 425g can prunes, drained and pitted or other fruit of choice may be substituted for apricot halves.
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
You’ve heard of a schnitzel burger? Well this recipe takes the burger crunch to a whole other level with the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes crunch! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
No batter? No problem. Whip up a crowd favourite with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, strawberries, vanilla-flavoured custard or milk, maple syrup, and chopped pecans, topped with whipped cream.