Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 1 cup
- halved fresh strawberries 3/4 cup
- vanilla custard or vanilla-flavoured milk 1/2 cup
- maple syrup 2 tablespoons
- chopped pecans 2 tablespoons
- whipped cream 1 tablespoon
1. Pour Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal into serving bowl. Top with strawberries.
2. Drizzle custard or milk and syrup over top of the cereal mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Garnish with whipped topping. Serve immediately.
Wafflise your cereal with everything you love. Chocolate chips? Bananas? Walnuts? Anything goes!
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
You’ve heard of a schnitzel burger? Well this recipe takes the burger crunch to a whole other level with the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes crunch! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.