Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- eggs, lightly beaten 2
- milk 2 tablespoons
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 1 cup
- medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/4
- chopped and seeded tomato 1/4 cup
- reduced-fat sour cream 1 tablespoon
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® cereal 1 tablespoon
- 1 to 2 slices fresh jalapeño pepper
- Lime wedge (optional)
1. In microwave-safe, 2-cup bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal. Microwave at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until a knife inserted near centre comes out clean, checking cooking progress halfway through the microwave time.
2. Top with avocado, tomato, sour cream, 1 tablespoon cereal and jalapeño pepper slices. Serve with lime wedge (if desired).
*Microwave cooking times may vary.
This recipe makes a quick and satisfying breakfast-for-dinner on nights when you are crunched for time.
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
You’ve heard of a schnitzel burger? Well this recipe takes the burger crunch to a whole other level with the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes crunch! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
No batter? No problem. Whip up a crowd favourite with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, strawberries, vanilla-flavoured custard or milk, maple syrup, and chopped pecans, topped with whipped cream.