Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- can corn kernels 420g
- self raising flour 1 cup
- chilli powder (optional) 1/2 teaspoon
- eggs 2
- Kellogg's® Corn Flakes 1 cup
- mixed fresh herbs, chopped 2 teaspoon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Combine all ingredients except the vegetable oil in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large heavy base pan until quite hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Spoon tablespoons of mixture into the pan and press down with spatula.
4. Cook for 1–2 minutes then flip over and continue cooking for another 1–2 minutes or until fritters are crisp and brown.
5. Remove from pan and place onto paper towel.
6. Season with extra salt if desired.
7. Serve immediately.
Tip: Serve with bacon and eggs for breakfast or make mini fritters and serve as pre-dinner canapés.
Serves 1 | Prep 15 mins
You’ve heard of a schnitzel burger? Well this recipe takes the burger crunch to a whole other level with the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes crunch! Recipe courtesy of Meg Hewitt developed specially for the Kellogg’s X Kawa Cereal Café in Sydney.
Serves 1 | Prep 10 mins
No batter? No problem. Whip up a crowd favourite with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes, strawberries, vanilla-flavoured custard or milk, maple syrup, and chopped pecans, topped with whipped cream.